Monday, May 16, 2011

12 Days Later Time To Fill'er Up.

So the weather has not been great for riding the scooter, but when I get the chance, I ride it. I filled it up again today for the whopping price of $3.10. Drove about 63.7 miles on that last $3.50!!!! It is great for the errands around the house. Trips to the local hardware store. Trips to the gym. I am getting more used to running around without the truck. I probably would have a half a tank in the truck had I not sagged a 70 mile TNT ride. Which was a lot of fun to do! I need to go make the gas station happy and fill that guzzler up again.

Other than life is pretty good. A bit mundane, but good. I walked about 10 miles last week trying to get a bit more active again. Find I don't have the energy to be crabby if I exercise. Funny how a body at rest tends to stay at rest, and a body in motion tends to stay in motion. Real easy to just sit on you posterior and do nothing, but then nothing is what you get out of it.




No comments: