Monday, October 6, 2008

To My Friend And Mentor

There is a man that made a big difference in how I view and handle myself. He was my mentor for my first endeavor with TNT. Jason was not a little man, but he continues to shrink in a positive manner. He lead by example. He lead with compassion. He lead with an open heart and a positive attitude.

Jason has just completed his triple crown. He ran the Twin Cities Marathon on Sunday in less than ideal circumstances. He ran through pain, and rain and did it all in five hours and fifty minutes and change. Jason is in my opinion a man that epitomizes the word Hero. Not because of what he has done. But by the way he lives his life. He has faced adversity and come through with a smile and the will to make a difference.

My hat is off to you Sumo buddy! You are one of my inspirations. You don't know how many times, your easy manner has gotten me through tough times. I appreciate everything you have done for me. Keep setting goals. Keep doing the work to reach them. Keep being the amazing individual you are.

Congratulations!

No comments: