Wednesday, December 30, 2009

TNT Cycle Team 2010 AMBBR

I am going back to Tahoe! I have four miles out there that need to be ridden. Well, there is 100 total, but four that I have to conquer. I have my site up for donations again. Please visit:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/mn/ambbr10/mmcelyea

I don't know why I need these challenges to make me feel alive. I need to push myself physically to find my place in the world. I need to put others ahead of myself to feel that my contributions matter. It took a long time to figure this piece of the puzzle out in my life. I never realized that by helping others, it would help me the most. I feel things more deeply. I find patience that I sometimes lack. I find that by facing failure of a mere physical test I gain perspective and a sense of purpose.

I ask that for one more time you stand with me and fight blood cancer. That is the real reason for these endeavors it to end it's existence.

No comments: