Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Short and Sweet

Not much to blog about today. Up at 04:15. Leave the house by 05:00. Swim for one hour and 15 minutes. 2200 yards this week. Nine straight days of working out. Get ready to go to work.

On the topic of nine straight days of some kind of physical exertion. if you would have told me two years ago that I would actually like doing this again, I would have told you that you were Nucking Futs! But it has become part of my life, and I enjoy it.

Get through my day, without too many bumps. Eat lunch around 16:00. I did have breakfast at 07:00, and I had a snack at 10:30, but then I got involved in meetings and the like. Glad that the day is over.

I am tired and I am going to bed soon. 04:00 will be here again very soon.

1 comment:

Kimmi said...

Keep in mind that rest days are as important as training days. Proud of you,just make sure you recover as hard as you train!