Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Thanks and Remembrance

If I had the opportunity to thank everyone personally that has sacrificed themselves to afford me the opportunity to live the way I do, it would take days, weeks, months, and years and still not even come close to making recompense for those sacrifices. To sacrifice one's self in a belief, is there a more noble endeavor?

For everyone that has served my country, I humbly say thank you. To anyone that has sacrificed their life in service to my country, my thanks is surely not enough. I hope through my actions and my service to others to show my appreciation for your service. In all humility, I know my actions cannot even come close to making restitution to your contribution and service.

To my grandfathers, my paternal grandmother, my father, my father-in-law, my brother-in-laws and to all those that have served my country, I tip my hat, bow my head, and silently praise your sacrifice to a belief in a better way of life for all.

Thank You!

No comments: